1. The issue is debt, not tuition.Extended thoughts on each of these points can be found here.
2. Striking students in Quebec are setting an example for youth across the continent.
3. The student strike was organized through democratic means and with democratic aim.
4. This is not an exclusively Quebecois phenomenon.
5. Government officials and the media have been openly calling for violence and fascist tactics to be used against the students.
6. Excessive state violence has been used against the students.
7. The government supports organized crime and opposes organized students.
8. Canada’s elites punish the people and oppose the students.
9. The student strike is being subjected to a massive and highly successful propaganda campaign to discredit, dismiss, and demonize the students.
10. The student movement is part of a much larger emerging global movement of resistance against austerity, neoliberalism, and corrupt power.
ten things everyone should know about the quebec student movement
From Coop média de Montréal: