Join the biggest human rights event of the year. Write a letter. Save a life.
Write For Rights FAQ
People you can write for.
- be intimidated by the numbers of cases.
- be overwhelmed, thinking you have to write 10 or 20 letters.
- be cynical, thinking a letter does nothing.
- be too busy. You can find 15 minutes.
- resolve to write one letter, or maybe two.
- plan a time to write, today or tomorrow.
- pick a case that resonates with you.
- know that public pressure helps - that's why Amnesty has developed this program.
- offer someone comfort to someone in extremely difficult circumstances. Show them that they have not been forgotten.
Write a letter. Save a life.
Post a Comment