It's a wmtc tradition: my annual I Hate Christmas post. This year, it's a continuation of what we started here. Feel free to post your list, too, of any length. Hate only, please. If you love Christmas, go off and enjoy it.
10. "Merry Christmas"
9. "It's A Wonderful Life"
8. Ads where people are dressed up as Santa Claus
7. Inane advertising for inane "gift ideas", i.e. products that no one needs and will likely never use
6. Ignorant people bemoaning the loss of traditional Christmas, not realizing that most of these traditions are pagan
5. All talk about whether there will or won't be "a white Christmas"
4. Being forced to listen to my co-workers recite what they are buying for each person on their list
3. People asking me, "Are you ready for Christmas?"
2. Christmas muzak - everyfuckingwhere.
1. The fact that a religious holiday has become a universal holiday that we're all supposed to care about.
Post a Comment