First, many thanks to Miche and to teflonjedi for giving wmtc a Thinking Blogger Award. It goes like this:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
My five Thinking Blogger Awards go to:
- The Best Dog in the World: David is a recovering Christian Conservative, struggling with issues of faith, tolerance, and humanity, and how to keep them all together.
- Impudent Strumpet: thoughts on life from an intelligent, open-minded, quirky human being.
- City in the Trees: everyone's favourite wmtc commenter, Lone Primate, in his natural habitat.
- Jon Swift: very well written political satire.
- The Joy of Sox: baseball is life. I know you'll think I'm biased, but the man makes me think all the time.